- Establish and implement the accounting procedures and systems within the company according to Local Regulations and Rules;
- Organize the work of company accounting, check and supervise the use of the asset, financial and human resources in the company;
- Ensure the progress of work of the accounting department of the Company and its affiliates in the company;
- Directly report to BODs on accounting matters and ensures the proper function of the company;
- Liaise with government office responsible for answering and participating in relevant government surveys;
- Prepare annual report and tax statements in co-operation with the company auditor and tax consultant;
- Provide financial reports in a timely manner.
- At least 2 years accountant management experience;
- E-commerce/Logistics experience preferred; /International payments experience a plus;
- University degree or above majored in Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software;
- Excellent in analytical, managerial, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience in tax accounting;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Be able to independent working and teamwork with a high sense of flexibility.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Attractive salary and bonus;
- Excellent working environment;
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam;
- Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, TGIF, Year-End Party, etc;
- Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.