COO – directly reporter to CEO and is the second in command. He/she is responsible for implementing daily operations, aligned with that goal and the OCM‘s strategies.
Role of COO
• Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving operational strategy. Translate strategy into actionable goals
• Build operations process to ensure smooth scaling
• Be a player-coach who leads by example, mentoring and also perform some tasks by his own.
• Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
• Adhere to company, regulations and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
• Run and day-to-day operational management
• Track results by analyzing and interpreting data and KPI. Identify areas of process improvment, develop action plans
• Lead key operational projects, run A⑊B tests of process improvement. Adjust activities as needed to increase success.
• Manage operational expenses to ensure the company achieves budget targets
• Collaborate with other departments (Accountants, Human Resources, PR, BI). Ensure execution of directly-related activities
• Previous experience with digital products. The segment of the product is not important.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, highly organised and meticulous
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and open environment
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Good analytical skills
• Prefer experienced candidates to work in financial companies
What cab be a plus:
• Previous experience in E-commerce, ICT...
• Previous experience from project start-up phase, succesfull scalling