- Assume full ownership of our end-to-end Bi solution.
- Deep knowledge in Machine Learning/ Deep learning in Business cases: Optimization, Forecast Demand, Inventory Management...
- Knowledge in Mathematic: Linear Algebra, Statistical, Probability...
- Design and develop data integration processes from multiple sources.
- Design and develop automated processes, reports and dashboards to transform business needs into scalable solutions.
- Work with R&D to ensure the quality and completeness of our operational data sources.
- Be responsible for data quality, integrity and availability.
- Guide and support analysts and other internal data consumers to gain better insights from our data.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience implementing BI solutions.
- Relevant degree (Information Systems / Industrial - - Engineering / Computer science or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL and data warehouse modeling .
- Experience in Big data Data Processing : Spark, Cassandra.. is a plus point
- Experience in managing BI tools, developing dashboards, reports and backend ETL processes .
- High-level analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution.
- Team player with an ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple interfaces.
- Fluent English.