- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define feature road-map and growth opportunities.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with VP of Product to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product components.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in a software company for 2 year(s).
- Good knowledge of UI/UX.
- Experience across both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Familiar with Agile process and principles.
- Good communication, presentation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in e-commerce is a big plus.
Why You‘ll Love Working at VelaCorp?
- Super vibrant startup environment with a talented and very motivated team.
- Opportunity to learn from smart managers with vast experience in e-commerce, product development, data management, and technical engineering.
- Make a great impact for millions of e-commerce businesses.
- Competitive salary package with grow up opportunities at startup speed.
- Up to 15 days off per year.
- Work remote from home flexible.
- 2 performance review per year.
- Team building monthly, company trip every year,13th Salary, Performance Bonus.
- On-the-job training and coaching with smart and friendly experts.
- Union and other activities every month (8/3, 20/10, Mid-Autumn, Year-End Party, v.v...)
- Free tea, coffee, snacks for member every day.
- Free Parking fee every month.