- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles including well-preparation for Sprint Planning, Daily Meeting and Sprint Retrospective.
- Supervise the development team to ensure the milestones and final project outputs are well delivered to reach project goals.
- Report promptly and transparently about the project to stakeholders, periodically and upon request.
- Observe, Identify Problems, Update, and Review the Agile Development and Team Collaboration workflow.
- Manage projects in collaboration with other teams with strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills to ensure project objectives and milestones are reached.
- Effectively balance the needs of the planned product features, issues, and growth activities as the needs of the product.
- Manage resources for each assigned task to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Work closely with the product owner and other teams to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1 years of experience of successfully leading projects in an Agile development environment as a Project Manager.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Experience with different Project Management tools and Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Background in software development, or product management.
- Experience in e-commerce/SaaS product.
Why You‘ll Love Working at VelaCorp?
- Super vibrant startup environment with a talented and very motivated team.
- Opportunity to learn from smart managers with vast experience in e-commerce, product development, data management, and technical engineering.
- Make a great impact for millions of e-commerce businesses.
- Competitive salary package with grow up opportunities at startup speed.
- Up to 15 days off per year.
- Work remote from home flexible.
- 2 performance review per year.
- Team building monthly, company trip every year,13th Salary, Performance Bonus.
- On-the-job training and coaching with smart and friendly experts.
- Union and other activities every month (8/3, 20/10, Mid-Autumn, Year-End Party, v.v...)
- Free tea, coffee, snacks for member every day.
- Free Parking fee every month.