- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on
Agile development principles including well-preparation for Sprint Planning,
Daily Meeting and Sprint Retrospective.
- Supervise the development team to ensure the milestones and final project
outputs are well delivered to reach project goals.
- Report promptly and transparently about the project to stakeholders, periodically
and upon request.
- Observe, Identify Problems, Update, and Review the Agile Development and
Team Collaboration workflow.
- Manage projects in collaboration with other teams with strong communication
and interpersonal relationship skills to ensure project objectives and milestones are
- Effectively balance the needs of the planned product features, issues, and growth
activities as the needs of the product.
- Manage resources for each assigned task to ensure that the project remains on
- Work closely with the product owner and other teams to remain in full
communication on the status and details of each project.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
Why You‘ll Love Working at VelaCorp?
- Super vibrant startup environment with a talented and very motivated team.
- Opportunity to learn from smart managers with vast experience in e-commerce, product development, data management, and technical engineering.
- Make a great impact for millions of e-commerce businesses.
- Competitive salary package with grow up opportunities at startup speed.
- Up to 15 days off per year.
- Work remote from home flexible.
- 2 performance reviews per year.
- Team building monthly, company trip every year,13th Salary, Performance Bonus.
- On-the-job training and coaching with smart and friendly experts.
- Union and other activities every month (8/3, 20/10, Mid-Autumn, Year-End Party, v.v...)
- Free tea, coffee, snacks for member every day.
- Free Parking fee every month.